FIFA approves ‘friendly’ Qatar bid

The International Football Association Board (IFAB) voted to approve Qatar’s bid to host the 2022 World Cup in 2022.

Qatar’s proposal has received overwhelming support from FIFA’s executive committee, which voted unanimously for the vote on Friday.

Qatar has promised to spend $100 billion on the event, but it has been heavily criticized by international soccer federations and players’ unions.

The bid, which is still pending approval by FIFA’s governing body, was the subject of a probe into bribery allegations by former FIFA vice president Jack Warner.

FIFA President Gianni Infantino said the vote to approve the bid was a positive step.

“Today, we are seeing the end of the road of the corruption allegations against Jack Warner,” Infantini said in a statement.

“The World Cup will continue to be held in the beautiful city of Qatar.”

FIFA has not yet said whether it will make a final decision on the Qatar World Cup application.

FIFA’s next meeting is set for Feb. 17 in Zurich, Switzerland.

Qatar 2022 is the first World Cup to be hosted in the United Arab Emirates since the 2022 tournament was hosted in Qatar.

Qatar had been hoping to host soccer’s most popular tournament in the Middle East, but the tournament was marred by a lack of stadiums, and the country had to cancel the 2018 and 2022 tournaments after hosting just one game last year.

Qatar was also criticized by U.S. President Donald Trump, who called it a “terrible idea.”

The 2022 World Series was hosted by England, which has been in the midst of a string of corruption scandals that has tarnished the sport’s image and tarnished its image among fans.

The 2022 tournament will be the first in a new 20-team tournament to be staged in Asia and will be played in Japan.

It is the fifth time the tournament will take place in the region.